- Confused About Annuity? So, you are confused about buying an annuity; you have so many choices available to you. But, how do you know that which is the best annuity to serve your personal needs? Here, you will find necessary information on basics of annuities available to you including their payment options, purchase options and benefits.
- Analyzing How An Annuity Works - Since the time for your retirement comes near or since you are planning a retirement strategy for the coming years, purchasing an annuity would be one of the best available options to think about. Basics of annuities, their advantages and working procedure along with tips on purchasing annuities are available here.
- An Annuity Has S.T.Y.L.E - An annuity offers different benefits to the annuitants. Annuity has S.T.Y.L.E - safety, tax-deferral, as well as yield, liquidity and estate planning benefits. Here you will find information on what you can gain from an annuity.
- History of Annuity - Being a curious investor, here you will find a concise overview on the history of annuity.
- Deferred Annuity - If you are interested to buy a deferred annuity, here you will find all those tools that you need while purchasing, using or passing on your annuity. Basic difference between a fixed and a variable deferred annuity is also available here.
- Stock Investments versus Deferred Annuity Contract - In current economic condition, Americans are no more willingly to play in the money market. People do not want to take any risk with their hard earned money. In this situation purchasing an annuity is the best and safest option to earn a guaranteed income all through your life.
- Indexed Annuity: Keep Up Yourself with Market without Any Risking Principal - Indexed annuities are on high demand. It provides the maximum flexibility and security of buying an annuity. this annuity keeps up with stock market, while returns a guaranteed interest even if the market falls. However, indexed annuity is complex and you should learn the basics of annuities before purchasing any.
- Equity Indexed Annuities - Equity indexed annuities are one of the most popular financial products of this time. Such annuities provide a guaranteed minimum return but a limited maximum return. These annuities are tax-deferred. Learn the basics of annuities before purchasing an equity indexed annuity.
- Variable Annuity: Basics of Variable Annuities Along With Their Features - Variable annuities are unique kind of annuities that you can purchase under certain financial circumstances. This type of annuities has some advantages as well as some disadvantages too. Here you will find the basics of annuities including variable annuities.
401(k) Plans and Roth IRA
- Beneficiaries Of an IRA: Purchasing an IRA is one of the most important parts of your retirement planning. You must get it. However, you should be very careful about choosing a beneficiary; since only a right beneficiary will distribute your property according to your wish, after your death.
- FAQ Abut An Roth IRA: Roth IRA is a valued adaptation of conventional IRA which allows you to save your after-tax money for retirement, without any penalty on withdrawal. It lets you utilize your retirement savings for the major expenses. Learn the advantages of a Roth IRA before investing in it.
- 401(k) Plans: Is It A Good Way of Savings? - 401(k) plans are the most popular retirement plans that are offered by the employers across the nation. For many, a combination of a Roth IRA and 401(k) plan is the best way of savings. Depending on your income level and age you should go for it. Learn the basics as well as the features of 401(k) plan before buying.
More Resources on Annuity