Catastrophic Insurance Plan
Catastrophic Insurance Plan is meant for the young citizens who are in sound health and does not want to go for an expensive plan. This is a medical insurance plan that allows you to shell out only that amount which you require to keep yourself fit.
A Catastrophic Insurance Plan provides coverage for all major medical expenditures such as Diagnostic tests, hospitalization, surgical expenditure, lab test etc. but may not include your expenses on prescribed medicines and physicians. A Catastrophic policy generally demands higher deductible but charges low premiums.
Other features of a Catastrophic Insurance Plan
- This plan is solely designed for younger people only as it does not cover pre-existing health conditions that are most common in aged people.
- Maternity coverage is generally not included under Catastrophic Insurance policy.
- Catastrophic Insurance Plan claims high deductibles, so make sure that you can afford the amount before enrolling for the plan. To get current and free quotes on catastrophic insurance you can visit www.medical-insurance-quotes.us.
- The deductible amount also depends on the amount of medical care that your require to maintain a good health.
Advantages of a Catastrophic Insurance Plan
A Catastrophic Insurance Plan ensures coverage on emergency conditions and on medical treatments for serious diseases. This medical insurance policy allows you to customize the benefits as per your health requirement that means you can extend your coverage by paying a higher premium. Catastrophic plan includes coverage for the following medical conditions.
- Medical lab tests.
- Expenses on X-ray.
- Diagnostics such as scan, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) etc.
- Emergency hospital and surgical expenses that also includes ICU.
- Blood requirements
- Radiology treatment
- Oxygen and Drugs
- Patient nursing that also comprises home care services.
- Dental care
- Anesthesia service
- Visit to medical or surgical doctors